Parador Málaga Del Golf
Golf Architect: Sr. Simpson
Year of foundation 1925
National Route N-340; opposite Churriana.
This course is steeped in history, as it is where the pioneers of golf in Andalusia hit their first strokes. After almost seventy years in existence, and thanks to constant careful maintenance, the course and installations are still in first-class condition. Located just one Kilometre from Malaga International Airport, the course runs alongside the beach.
Tel. Campo 951 011 120
Fax. Campo 952 372 072
- Dª. Angeles Alarcó Canosa
- Dª. Marian Montero Cuadrado
- D. Indalecio Ballesta Díaz
- D. Francisco Navarro Corredera
- D. José Gómez Calvente/D. Javier García Eiriz