CONDITIONS OF USE
1. The Real Federación Andaluza de Golf (Royal Golf Federation of Andalusia), a non-profit making association, and registered owner of the domains fga.org, golf-andalucia.net and golf-andalucia.com, of Spanish nationality and with headquarters at c/ Sierra de Grazalema, 33-5-1º B 29016- Malaga, will not be held responsible for the information not included in the aforementioned websites and not directly administered by our webmaster. The sole function of the links which appear on these pages is to inform the user of the existence of other sources of information on the internet dealing with the same subject matter, and which may provide supplementary information to the data published on these websites. The Real Federación Andaluza de Golf will in no case be held responsible for the results obtained from the said hypertextual links.
2. The intellectual property rights corresponding to the entire content of the fga.org, golf-andalucia.net and golf-andalucia.com websites, including, although not limited to, texts, computer programs and applications, photographs or graphics, are the exclusive property of The Real Federación Andaluza de Golf, and are protected by both Spanish and International Intellectual Property legislation. Not included in such content are those sounds, images, programs or applications already belonging to rightful owners, details of whom will be given if the source so permits.
3. The user is the sole responsible for the accuracy of data provided to the Real Federación Andaluza de Golf, which reserves the right to modify or delete that information which it considers to be false, or damaging or offensive in any way.
4. The Real Federación Andaluza de Golf reserves the right to modify, alter and/or delete the information, advertising or other content which appears on the fga.org, golf-andalucia.net and golf-andalucia.com websites at any time. Users will not be entitled to oppose such action in any way.
To the effects of arranged by the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of services of the society of the information and of electronic commerce, the information of general information of this web site is the following ones:
Address: Sierra de Grazalema, 33-5-1º B 29016- Málaga
Contact: email@example.com 0034 952 225 590
Registration details: Number 99015. Register of Sporting Associations of the Junta de Andalucía (Regional Government of Andausia), Department of Sports Activities and Promotion, Juan Antonio Vizcarrondo s/n, Edificio Torretriana s/n, 41071 Sevilla.
Fiscal indentification: Q 7955035 F
Logo: Registered Trademark type 25, 1.243.533
Processing and privacy of data obtained through the webpage.
1. Anonomous use of the web pages.
La Real Federacion Andaluza de Golf, the owner of the fga.org, golf-andalucia.net and golf-andalucia.com websites, obtains and conserves the following information concerning visitors to our website:
a. The name of the domain of the Internet service provider (ISP) which gives access to Internet. For example, a user of the service provider XXX will only be identified by the domain xxx.es. In this way we can collect statistics on the countries and servers which visit our website most often.
b. The dates and times of access to our Website. This permits us to establish the busiest times, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at peak times.
c. The internet address on which the link indicating our website appeared. Thanks to this data, we can establish the effectiveness of the different banners and links directing users to our server, in order to optimize those which provide the best results.
d. The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to identify the most successful areas, and increase and improve their content, in order to ensure maximum user satisfaction. The information obtained is completely anonomous, and under no circumstances can it be associated with a particular and identified user.
2. Use of Internet with browser cookies.
a. The date and time of the last visit of the user to our Website.
b. The profile of the content chosen by the user on their first visit to our Website.
c. Security elements activated in access control to restricted areas.
d. The user has the option of blocking the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their internet program.
3. Processing of personal details.
The Real Federación Andaluza de Golf, a non-profit-making association, of Spanish nationality and with headquarters in Malaga (Spain), and registered owner of the fga.org, golf-andalucia.net and golf-andalucia.com websites, is the owner of the database generated with the personal details provided by users.
The user authorises the automatic processing of the personal details provided, required for the provision of the services agreed upon, and for the offer and contracting of other products and services of the Real Federacion Andaluza de Golf.
Users will be understood to accept the conditions established if he/she clicks on the “SEND DETAILS” button included in the personal details form.
The information contained in the said database is used to identify users who request personalised services in fga.org, golf-andalucia.net y golf-andalucia.com correctly, and to carry out statistical studies of the registered users of fga.org, golf-andalucia.net and golf-andalucia.com in order to introduce improvements in the services offered, carry out basic administrative operations and inform users of events, offers or new facilities by electronic mail.
The personal information submitted by registered users is stored in databases which are the property of the Real Federacion Andaluza de Golf, which agrees to take all technical, organisational and security measures required to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 dated December 13th , concerning Personal Data Protection and other applicable legislation.
In any case, the user will be held responsible for the authenticity of the data provided. The Real Federacion Andaluza de Golf reserves the right to exclude any user shown to have provided false data from the registered services, without exclusion of any other applicable legal procedures.
Any registerd user may at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, when pertinent, cancel the personal details provided to the Real Federacion Andaluza de Golf, by means of a written notification addressed to the Real Federacion Andaluza de Golf, Sierra de Grazalema, 33-5-1º B 29016- Málaga